Please read the following information carefully before using www.BigGameGear.com (the "Site"). By using this Site you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site.
Equity Events Group, LLC owns the Site located at BigGameGear.com.
The terms "biggamegear.com", "Equity Events Group, LLC.", "Big Game Gear," the "Site", "we", "us" and "our" are intended to refer to BigGameGear.com, its owners and related entities. The terms "visitor(s)", "users", "you", and "your" are intended to refer collectively to all visitors, viewers, users, registered users, subscribers, members, customers, or persons accessing the Site.
The Terms and Conditions apply to Equity Events Group, LLC, it's subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, contractors, data sources, and suppliers (collectively "Equity Events Group, LLC"). These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Site, are in addition to any terms and conditions that may apply to the products or services offered by Equity Events Group, LLC.
INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL EQUITY EVENTS GROUP, LLC BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF EQUITY EVENTS GROUP, LLC IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OR DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL EQUITY EVENTS GROUP, LLC WARRANT OR GUARANTY THE CORRECTNESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE.
You hereby grant to the Site a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully paid-up right and license to use Your Property (including any copyright and moral rights therein) throughout the world for any purpose in connection with the Site. These purposes include, without limitation, the right and license to (a) record, film, tape, video-tape, photograph, broadcast (whether by the Internet, wire, satellite, laser, cable, or any other means whatsoever) and otherwise exploit Your Property; (b) reproduce, print, publish and disseminate, in any medium whatsoever, your name, pictures, voice, likeness, interviews, and identity to the extent included in Your Property (collectively, "Likeness") in connection with our use of Your Property; and (c) identify you as the source of the Likeness.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with the use and exploitation of Your Property as contemplated above. The rights and licenses granted by you will survive Termination with respect to any information posted or transmitted prior to Termination of your user account.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to register on this Site.
2. You agree that you will not create a user account on the Site on behalf of any person other than yourself and you will not create more than one user account.
3. You agree that you will not represent yourself to be any person other than yourself on the Site.
4. You agree that all of the information you provide to the Site during the registration process and all of the information you post or transmit when using the Site must be truthful and accurate.
5. You agree not to post or transmit any information that is false, deceptive, or misleading.
6. You agree to update and correct any information that you know (or reasonably should know) is inaccurate.
7. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
8. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that could be used for identity theft or other illegal purposes (full names of individuals, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account or other financial information).
9. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that is private or sensitive information about any person without first obtaining their express permission to do so (physical or mental conditions, political beliefs, criminal history, sex life, religious beliefs, and any information they may not wish to have made public such as names, names of children or other family members.)
10. You agree to take reasonable steps to secure your password and access information to prevent others from accessing your user account without your prior consent. You are responsible for all activity and content generated through your user account.
11. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that contains the image or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless that person is over the age of 18 and you have first obtained their express permission to do so. IF YOU SUBMIT A PHOTO OR OTHERWISE OF OR INCLUDING A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST BE THE LEGAL GUARDIAN OR HAVE GUARDIAN PERMISSION TO SUBMIT SUCH MATERIAL FOR USE BY BIGGAMEGEAR.COM.
12. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that contains viruses, worms, malicious code, or is otherwise capable of destroying data, interrupting Site service, generating SPAM, or causing damage of any kind to the Site, third-party administrators, affiliates, and Site Visitors.
13. You agree that you will not use the Site to market, solicit, or advertise to other Site Visitors unless you have prior written consent of the Site.
14. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that you do not have the legal right to post or transmit.
15. You agree that you will not use the Site to post or transmit any information that is linked to any third party web site or content without first obtaining express permission to do so.
16. Gift Card purchases cannot be calculated in conjunction with fundraising/organizational programs.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BigGameGear.com, its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents for all liabilities, damages, claims, fees, losses, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Site, including but not limited to:
Removal of Content
You may share our site through various Social Media outlets with the understanding that they are not a corporation or part of a competing Site. You may share our link to others assuming it is done in a responsible manner.
In consideration of your use of our Site, if you register on any of our Sites in order to make a purchase, receive information, or otherwise, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Site Content: BIGGAMEGEAR.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ENDORSEMENTS AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, EFFECTIVENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE INCLUDING ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR OBTAINED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIA THE SITE.
Due diligence and processes are in place to ensure the correct photo, price, and product descriptions are accurate and not misleading. In the event there is an error, BigGameGear.com reserves the right to amend the price, description, and institute reasonable corrective measures.
NOTE: Some of the products sold on BigGameGear.com are subject to Federal, State, City, and/or Local Restrictions. Please know the law before you order. The company will not be liable for any actions resulting from your unlawful purchase of an item. You take full responsibility for your purchases and actions of use.
THE SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER GRANTED BY STATUTE, COMMON-LAW, CUSTOM, OR ORDINARY COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BIGGAMEGEAR.COM, ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This Site (including without limitation, the information, content, or services provided on this Site, and the design and layout of this Site) is protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary and intellectual property rights of the Site and third parties. No portion of this Site, including trademarks, logos and service marks, may be reproduced, displayed, downloaded (including without limitation, any pictures, images, or personal testimonials), or used in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from the Site. The material on the Site is intended for individual, non-commercial use and may be viewed and printed for personal use only. Except as set forth above (i) the documents, information, content, pictures, images, personal testimonials, HTML code, and web pages on this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, retransmitted, sold, modified, used, or exploited in any other way, and (ii) nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under or to any intellectual property right including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, service mark or copyright of the Site. Unless expressly authorized by the Site, no one may hyperlink this Site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to theirs for any reason. Further you are not allowed to reference the Site address, broadcast, copy, or publish any portions of the content of this Site in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to "frame" the Site. If you wish to utilize content or reference anything from the Site, contact the Site Administrator for authorization at customerservice@BigGameGear.com.
Updates and Modifications to This Information
Big Game Gear and its parent company, Equity Events Group, LLC has the right to change, modify the Terms and Conditions and any information, products, or services offered through this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including posting on this Site or by other electronic or conventional means. You agree to review this page periodically to be aware of any such changes, modifications, additions or deletions to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Your continued use of the Site after such notice has been given shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
Big Game Gear and the BigGameGear.com products referenced in this Site are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Equity Events Group, LLC or its affiliates. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. No use of any Equity Events Group, LLC trademark may be made by any third party without express written consent of Equity Events Group, LLC.
Equity Events Group, LLC, 2009. All rights reserved. No part of this Site may be reproduced, modified, or distributed in any form or manner without the prior written permission of Equity Event Group, LLC.
Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, or image from this Site may be copied or transmitted without Equity Events Group LLC's express written permission.
This policy is not intended to govern any existing or future web sites and/or services operated by third parties or companies affiliated with Equity Events Group, LLC.
If you feel we or a user has posted something in conflict with an existing copyright or trademark, please send a letter to:
Modification or Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently our Sites (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through our Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of our Sites.
Severability and Non-Waiver
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision, and a waiver by us of any right under these Terms and Conditions on any occasion will not in any way constitute a waiver of such right or any other right on any other occasion. In the event any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions, and the parties will substitute for the invalid provision a provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. These Terms and Conditions will apply in lieu of and notwithstanding any specific legend or statement associated with any particular document or information exchanged.
Jurisdiction-Specific Restrictions On Our Sites and the Products We Sell
Access to, or use of, our Sites or information, materials, products and/or services on our Sites may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing our Sites.
ACCESS TO OUR SITES (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR SITES (OR PORTIONS THEREOF), IS NOT INTENDED, AND IS PROHIBITED, WHERE SUCH ACCESS OR USE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
We take the privacy of our customers and the security of their Personal Information very seriously. We provide this information detailing our Terms and Conditions as well as our Privacy and Security Statement ("Statement") because you have the right to know what Personal Information we collect, how it is protected and used and the circumstances under which it may be disclosed.
If you have further questions regarding this Statement, please contact us:
By registering and/or providing your email address you have agreed to receive email and/or direct marketing messages from BigGameGear.com. BigGameGear.com will not sell your email address to a 3rd party.
We use your Personal Information to respond to and fulfill your requests for BigGameGear.com services and to market our products and services, including:
Your IP address is screen printed at time of checkout for security purposes.
Sharing information in compliance with any applicable law, court order, or that may be necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You can always opt out of receiving certain e-mail and message communications. Some communications necessary to managing the Site and your user account are not optional.
To process your order, Big Game Gear may share segments of your personal information with our affiliated entities as necessary to complete a transaction that you specifically request.
We use a third party analytics service to help us gather and analyze information about our customers; the information we share with that service provider is a customer ID number, an e-mail address, the city, province and a postal code to enable the third party company to conduct its analysis.